Monday, October 10, 2011

Charcoal Bear Drawing


I am adding additional works of art that I do, and its a lot of unique stuff. Here is a charcoal drawing that I did for a elementary school fundraiser. I have hunted black bears and have a huge heart of respect for them. I have sat in a tree many evenings with a good friend freezing our toes and limbs off waiting to get a glance of this awesome animal. They come in slow they come in fast you never know, but its awesome to catch a glance through the trees a king of the forest working the air sometimes for hours. I love doing charcoal on gessode masonite its a touchy medium you cant erase anything. The paint brush ridges are fun to play the charcoal with, but its like hunting bear sometimes it works and sometimes it looks like a fresh pile of scat...

No comments:

Post a Comment